Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Third Day of ADK

Last night most of the students went in to the wood heated sauna, and today I woke up with a little bit of a sniffle because we were getting really hot in the sauna and the jumping in the freezing lake. This morning though was my first day of KP. KP is kitchen helpers that set the table and wash dishes. It is a really good Ideal. Today after breakfast we studied a little bit of the history of Huntington Camp and then we did a tour of the Camp and the boat house. and after lunch we all went kayaking in the lake. That was really cool because it was a good work out and it was actually my first time doing it. we had a little break to get cleaned up and then Karl should us how to use some different technology that I have never tried before and I probably would not have tried it unless Karl took the time to show use.

No comments:

Post a Comment